'Criticising M S Dhoni is like questioning Sachin Tendulkar's ability'
- Delhi Police question another JNU student in sedition case
- Pillai claims intel mole lured Ishrat group to Gujarat, UPA faces heat
- Rohith’s mother has a request for Smriti Irani: Stop spreading lies
- IPC requires thorough revision to meet 21st century needs: Pranab Mukherjee
- Partition, Babri, now, our most polarised years: Chidambaram
"He was dedication personified. If I told him to make 10 laps, he would complete it at any cost. But at the same time, he's very down to earth and courteous, which is the hallmark of a leader.
"I used to go to his school Jawahar Vidya Mandir. When I saw him first in 1995, he was a football goalkeeper and I asked him whether he would like to play cricket and do wicket-keeping," he said.
- It’s time to decriminalise speech-related conduct
- Government must address the stress in the rural economy
- Dominant castes demanding reservation erodes this entitlement
- Why the world doesn’t buy Pak claims of India-sponsored terrorism
- The very idea of the university is under siege
- Railways seems to be on a shopping spree that has nothing to do with capacity augmentation