'Criticising M S Dhoni is like questioning Sachin Tendulkar's ability'
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
"He was dedication personified. If I told him to make 10 laps, he would complete it at any cost. But at the same time, he's very down to earth and courteous, which is the hallmark of a leader.
"I used to go to his school Jawahar Vidya Mandir. When I saw him first in 1995, he was a football goalkeeper and I asked him whether he would like to play cricket and do wicket-keeping," he said.
"He batted at No 9 in the first match and did a good job behind the stumps and never looked back," Bhattacharya signed off.