Criticism about my speeches do get to me: Anne Hathaway
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Anne Hathaway's Oscar-winning turn in 'Les Miserables' made her the queen of this award season but the star has also collected an army of online haters.
Hathaway has been slammed for coming out too desperate and eager by online bloggers. Her Golden Globe speech where she called her trophy as a "weapon against self doubt" was especially criticised, the Us Magazine reported.
The 30-year-old actress admits that negative comments about her acceptance speeches do get to her.
"It does get to me. But you have to remember in life that there's a positive to every negative and a negative to every positive," Hathaway said about being the target of
"The miracle of the universe is that, as far as they know, there's 51 per cent matter versus 49 per cent anti-matter – things tip in the scale of the positive. So that is what I focus on."
The star beat out fellow nominees Sally Field, Jacki Weaver, Helen Hunt, and Amy Adams to win the best supporting Oscar for 'Les Miserables'. She also collected Screen Actors Guild, Golden Globe and BAFTA trophies for her role of a dying prostitute in the Tom Hooper directed movie.
- School kids ‘adopt’ spotted deer at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Jain trust gets HC caveat to ordain minor as sadhu
- Time to help Zaheer make the decision: Prasad
- BMC in a ‘tearing’ hurry as poll code kicks in
- Two men shot at in Tilak Nagar, different versions puzzle police
- Shami makes most of lively wicket
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express