CRPF jawan held for allegedly raping mentally challenged woman
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
A CRPF jawan was arrested today for allegedly raping a mentally challenged woman in Assam's North Lakhimpur district.
Police said that five CRPF jawans had gone to the market in Chaulduwa area in Lakhimpur town and two of them allegedly raped the woman.
Police visited the spot and arrested one of the CRPF jawans.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth