Crude bomb explodes at Kanpur rly station
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Panic gripped the Kanpur central railway station after a crude bomb exploded at a platform and a live one was found in a garbage dump on Tuesday.
A Lucknow-bound train had left the platform about half-an-hour before the explosion took place. However, the explosion caused no harm.