Curfew in Jharkhand village
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
An indefinite curfew was imposed in the district's Pathalgadha area on Sunday, a day after one person was killed and two others injured following communal clashes during the immersion of Saraswati idol. SP Anup Birtheray said the curfew was imposed because of escalating tension. Police claimed the mob set two police vans on fire and they had to open fire in order to disperse the clashing groups.