Curfew in Jharkhand village
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
An indefinite curfew was imposed in the district's Pathalgadha area on Sunday, a day after one person was killed and two others injured following communal clashes during the immersion of Saraswati idol. SP Anup Birtheray said the curfew was imposed because of escalating tension. Police claimed the mob set two police vans on fire and they had to open fire in order to disperse the clashing groups.