Curfew relaxed for 3 hrs in Asind, Gulabpura towns
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
District administration today relaxed curfew for three hours in Asind and Gulabpura towns where communal tension broke out yesterday.
"The curfew was relaxed from 7 am to 10 am today and the situation is under control," an official said.
The tension broke out when members of two communities clashed yesterday before the procession of Barawafat. Over a dozen shops were set ablaze and 12 people were injured in stone pelting.