Curfew relaxed for 3 hrs in Asind, Gulabpura towns
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
District administration today relaxed curfew for three hours in Asind and Gulabpura towns where communal tension broke out yesterday.
"The curfew was relaxed from 7 am to 10 am today and the situation is under control," an official said.
The tension broke out when members of two communities clashed yesterday before the procession of Barawafat. Over a dozen shops were set ablaze and 12 people were injured in stone pelting.
Police have detained 51 people in both the towns and separate cases were registered against the mob.