Curfew relaxed for 3 hrs in Asind, Gulabpura towns
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
District administration today relaxed curfew for three hours in Asind and Gulabpura towns where communal tension broke out yesterday.
"The curfew was relaxed from 7 am to 10 am today and the situation is under control," an official said.
The tension broke out when members of two communities clashed yesterday before the procession of Barawafat. Over a dozen shops were set ablaze and 12 people were injured in stone pelting.
Police have detained 51 people in both the towns and separate cases were registered against the mob.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express