Curfew relaxed for six hours in Kokrajhar
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Curfew was relaxed for six hours in Kokrajhar district on Sunday with no incident reported from anywhere since Saturday night and the situation remaining under control.
Official sources said curfew was relaxed from 10 am to 4 pm barring in nine villages ó five in Kokrajhar sub-division and four in Gossaigaon sub-division identified as vulnerable. The situation was tense in the nine villages, sources said.
The Army continued to stage a flag march in Kokrajhar. More than 65 persons have been taken into custody in connection with outbreak of fresh violence since November 10 which has claimed 10 lives so far in Bodoland Territorial Area District (BTAD).