Curvy women are super-sexualised: Scarlett Johansson
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson says her 'bombshell' persona is a result of the way curvy women are portrayed.
The 28-year-old actress, who stars as Janet Leigh in upcoming biopic "Hitchcock", appeared in a photo shoot for Elle UK's February issue and talked about how her figure has earned her a reputation, reported Digital Spy online.
"I think any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is, like, super-sexualised," she said.
Johansson said despite her age, her shape earned her comments in the media from the outset of her career.
"I mean, at the time I was 18, 19. I was young. I've always been curvy. It runs in the family. Throw on an evening frock and it's like all of a sudden you have curves and everyone is like, 'Bombshell'," she added.
"Instantly it was 'The new Marilyn'."