Curvy women are super-sexualised: Scarlett Johansson
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson says her 'bombshell' persona is a result of the way curvy women are portrayed.
The 28-year-old actress, who stars as Janet Leigh in upcoming biopic "Hitchcock", appeared in a photo shoot for Elle UK's February issue and talked about how her figure has earned her a reputation, reported Digital Spy online.
"I think any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is, like, super-sexualised," she said.
Johansson said despite her age, her shape earned her comments in the media from the outset of her career.
"I mean, at the time I was 18, 19. I was young. I've always been curvy. It runs in the family. Throw on an evening frock and it's like all of a sudden you have curves and everyone is like, 'Bombshell'," she added.
"Instantly it was 'The new Marilyn'."