Cut-offs at autonomous colleges down
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
The Directorate of Technical Education released round-I cut-offs of the Centralised Admission Process for Autonomous Institutions (CAPAI). The seat allotment list was also released according to which students will have to confirm admission by 5 pm on July 20 to the allotted institutions.
The cut-offs for all disciplines saw a drop this year. The cut-offs at the College of Engineering, Pune (CoEP), the only autonomous institution left in Pune after Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT) was removed from the list for mechanical and electronics and telecommunication engineering, was 183. The cut-offs for computer engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, instrumentation engineering, production engineering, civil engineering and metallurgy were released.
A total of 2,110 seats account for the engineering seats in Maharashtra.