Cyber fraudsters dupe man of Rs 5 lakh
- Will use recycled water for maintaining pitches, BCCI lawyer informs HC
- Supreme Court tells RBI on bad loans: You must act as a watchdog
- Maneka Gandhi wanted two reporters on blacklist, Govt said no such rule
- Drought crisis: Kejriwal praises PM Modi, offers to send water from Delhi
- Kerala temple fire: 5 office bearers of Puttingal Devi temple surrender
Cyber fraudsters have duped a Pune-based private company employee of Rs 5.05 lakh on the false assurance of giving him a well-paid job in foreign country. The victim, Dhanraj Jyotiram Sawant (48), a resident of Anupam Complex in Kothrud, lodged a complaint at the Kothrud police station.
Police have booked unknown person under Section 419, 420, 471, 34 of the Indian Penal Code and other sections of Information Technology Act.
- NIT Srinagar controversy underlines need to handle sensitive issues with agility
- The next leader Of the United Nations
- Is India a secular nation?
- Raja-Mandala: India, US and Artificial Intelligence
- US wants a stronger Indian military to deter, not provoke, conflict with China
- Bhagat Singh believed neither in religion nor violence