Cyclist hit by bus of Haryana Roadways
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
A man, Rang Bahadur, resident of Ram Vihar, Baltana (Punjab) was hit by a Haryana Roadways bus when he was riding his cycle near ISBT Chowk in Chandigarh. Bahadur was injured and admitted to PGIMER. A case under Section 279,337 IPC has been registered
Man booked under Arms Act
Chandigarh: The Crime Branch of Chandigarh Police arrested Kulwinder Singh, a residence of Village-Timberpur near the petrol pump in Sector 21, Chandigarh on January 4 and recovered one pistol and two live cartridges from his possession. A case under Section 25-54-59 of the Arms Act has been registered.
Man held for stealing cylinder
Chandigarh: Bimla, a resident of Dhanas Milk Colony, Chandigarh reported that some one stole a gas cylinder and one mobile phone from her house on the night intervening January 3-4. A man, Atul, a resident of the same colony, has been arrested.
Elderly man dies in road accident