Czech girl’s advertising on her boobs goes viral
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
A girl from Czech Republic has come up with an awkward way to make money - by putting adverts on her boobs.
For just 5 pounds, punters can advertise their products or events on one of her breasts, with a special cut price rate of just 9 pounds for both, the Sun reported.
The mystery girl, not named in the ad posted on a Gumtree-style website in the Czech Republic saying that she's a beautiful young girl and offer her breasts for greeting cards and adverts.
One can send her the message and she'll send back a picture with it written on her breasts in marker pen.
The ad has already attracted more than 2,000 Facebook likes.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon