D&G launches 'alcohol-free' perfume for babies
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Luxury brand 'Dolce and Gabbana' has released an alcohol-free fragrance, designed specially for babies.
The brand, which is hoping to corner the market for children and mothers, wants to redefine the fresh-smelling baby scent, the New York Daily News reported.
According to brand impresario Stefano Gabbana, the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother's sweet hug, and the first smile were inspirations for the scent, which is meant to enhance the tot's natural smell.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it