D&G launches 'alcohol-free' perfume for babies
- Missing Malaysian jetliner: Plane's disappearance deliberate, says Malaysian PM
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
- Arrest warrant issued against Devyani Khobragade in US visa fraud case
- Unfazed, Arvind Kejriwal fires yet another salvo at media
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
Luxury brand 'Dolce and Gabbana' has released an alcohol-free fragrance, designed specially for babies.
The brand, which is hoping to corner the market for children and mothers, wants to redefine the fresh-smelling baby scent, the New York Daily News reported.
According to brand impresario Stefano Gabbana, the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother's sweet hug, and the first smile were inspirations for the scent, which is meant to enhance the tot's natural smell.
Each 50-ml bottle of perfume will set mothers spend about 45 dollars.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy