D&G launches 'alcohol-free' perfume for babies
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Luxury brand 'Dolce and Gabbana' has released an alcohol-free fragrance, designed specially for babies.
The brand, which is hoping to corner the market for children and mothers, wants to redefine the fresh-smelling baby scent, the New York Daily News reported.
According to brand impresario Stefano Gabbana, the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother's sweet hug, and the first smile were inspirations for the scent, which is meant to enhance the tot's natural smell.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU