D&G launches 'alcohol-free' perfume for babies
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Luxury brand 'Dolce and Gabbana' has released an alcohol-free fragrance, designed specially for babies.
The brand, which is hoping to corner the market for children and mothers, wants to redefine the fresh-smelling baby scent, the New York Daily News reported.
According to brand impresario Stefano Gabbana, the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother's sweet hug, and the first smile were inspirations for the scent, which is meant to enhance the tot's natural smell.
Each 50-ml bottle of perfume will set mothers spend about 45 dollars.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun