DíZine 2013 Opens
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
The eighth edition of D'Zine 2013, an exhibition by Vishwakarma Creative I-College, will showcase the talent of its students. Starting today, the exhibition will be on till January 31 at the Balgandharva Kala Dalan, from 10am to 8pm. The exhibition features numerous artifacts and pieces of art that carry cultural value, models of various design concepts, landscape design models, product packing, corporate ID, poster design, short films 2D and 3D animation amongst others. The exhibition was inaugurated by Dr Jabbar Patel.
Kurukshetra 2013 Held
Flame (Foundation for Liberal and Management Education) recently held the fifth edition of their annual inter-collegiate sports event, 'Kurukshetra 2013'. The event saw colleges from across the city compete in football, volleyball, cricket and basketball matches, among other sports. Girl students of FLAME won basketball and badminton matches and were also adjudged runners-up in football and cricket. Othallo Tabia and Chika Wali, players of Pune Football Club, were chief guests for the final day. While students of Ness Wadia College won the football match, IMED won in men's basketball, Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce took the prize for table tennis, IIPM won snooker and VIT 2 was winner in tennis.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer