'Dabangg 2' more than just a sequel: Arbaaz Khan
- Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh, 20 jawans feared dead
- Election Live: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally on Narendra Modi's turf
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
"I know 'Dabangg' has some pre-requisites. Every film has some requisites that you have to fulfill. I sat down with my writer and discussed what as an audience I want to see in the second part of the film. We worked towards that and we hope what we though connects with the audience," he said.
Arbaaz is presently busy promoting "Dabangg 2", which features Salman, Sonakshi Sinha and Prakash Raj. It will release on December 21.
He said that he is very excited and nervous at the same time as the release date of the film is approaching.
"I am very excited. I am getting numb now. So much has happened in the last one year that as we are getting closer to the release, I can't feel anything. The film is complete and is out of my hands as it is set to release in a week's time.
"Soon it will play in theatres all over the world. So, right now I have nothing else to do, it is all on the audience," he said.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express