'Dabangg 2' song Fevicol Se lands in controversy
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Arbaaz Khan's maiden directorial venture Dabangg 2 may have made a killing at the B.O. courtesy Salman's huge fan following, however the film seems to be in a fresh controversy even a month after its release.
There are reports that the National Commission for Women has sent a notice to producer-director Arbaaz Khan for offensive lyrics 'Laundiya Patayenge Missed Call Se' from the popular item song 'Fevicol Se' that featured Kareena Kapoor along with Salman Khan.
We tried to get in touch with Arbaaz for his clarification but he couldn't be contacted.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines