'Dabangg 2' song Fevicol Se lands in controversy
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
Arbaaz Khan's maiden directorial venture Dabangg 2 may have made a killing at the B.O. courtesy Salman's huge fan following, however the film seems to be in a fresh controversy even a month after its release.
There are reports that the National Commission for Women has sent a notice to producer-director Arbaaz Khan for offensive lyrics 'Laundiya Patayenge Missed Call Se' from the popular item song 'Fevicol Se' that featured Kareena Kapoor along with Salman Khan.
We tried to get in touch with Arbaaz for his clarification but he couldn't be contacted.