'Dabangg 2' song Fevicol Se lands in controversy
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Arbaaz Khan's maiden directorial venture Dabangg 2 may have made a killing at the B.O. courtesy Salman's huge fan following, however the film seems to be in a fresh controversy even a month after its release.
There are reports that the National Commission for Women has sent a notice to producer-director Arbaaz Khan for offensive lyrics 'Laundiya Patayenge Missed Call Se' from the popular item song 'Fevicol Se' that featured Kareena Kapoor along with Salman Khan.
We tried to get in touch with Arbaaz for his clarification but he couldn't be contacted.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.