'Dabangg 2' song Fevicol Se lands in controversy
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Arbaaz Khan's maiden directorial venture Dabangg 2 may have made a killing at the B.O. courtesy Salman's huge fan following, however the film seems to be in a fresh controversy even a month after its release.
There are reports that the National Commission for Women has sent a notice to producer-director Arbaaz Khan for offensive lyrics 'Laundiya Patayenge Missed Call Se' from the popular item song 'Fevicol Se' that featured Kareena Kapoor along with Salman Khan.
We tried to get in touch with Arbaaz for his clarification but he couldn't be contacted.
- Trai for 50% hike in base price of CDMA spectrum
- At G20 meet, support builds to adopt ambitious target for global growth
- HC sends RBI notice on plea against recall of banknotes
- CERC reaffirms tariff relief to Tata Mundra, Adani projects
- Another top cop quits, may follow Satypal Singh into BJP
- NCP workers vandalise AAP office, 25 detained
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express