'Dabangg 2' song Fevicol Se lands in controversy
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Arbaaz Khan's maiden directorial venture Dabangg 2 may have made a killing at the B.O. courtesy Salman's huge fan following, however the film seems to be in a fresh controversy even a month after its release.
There are reports that the National Commission for Women has sent a notice to producer-director Arbaaz Khan for offensive lyrics 'Laundiya Patayenge Missed Call Se' from the popular item song 'Fevicol Se' that featured Kareena Kapoor along with Salman Khan.
We tried to get in touch with Arbaaz for his clarification but he couldn't be contacted.