Dabangg, Band Baaja Baaraat win big at IIFA technical awards
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Manmohan Singh didnât put wifeâs name in Rajya Sabha affidavit, says BJP
Salman Khan starrer 'Dabangg' and 'Band Baaja Baaraat' led the technical award winners tally with three trophies each at IIFA.
'Dabangg' won Best Choreography for the hit song, 'Munni Badnaam Hui' choreographed by Farah Khan, and Leslie Fernandes won Best song recording. The film also won the award for Best Action by S Vijayan.
Debutant Maneesh Sharma's 'Band Baaja Baaraat' bagged three awards - Best Editing for Namrata Rao, Song Recording for Vijay Dayal's 'Ainvayi Ainvayi' and Costume Designing by Niharika Khan.
The Rajnikanth starrer 'Robot' walked away with Best Art Director for Sabu Cyril, who incidentally won the same award at IIFA 2010 as well. Robot also won the awards for Special Effects by Indian Artists and Make-up by Banu.
The award for Best Cinematographer went to Sudeep Chatterjee for 'Guzaarish' and Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy won the award for the best background score for 'My Name Is Khan' while Pritam Das won for Best Sound Recording for 'Love, Sex aur Dhoka'.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit