Dadar RPF returns bag with valuables worth Rs 2 lakh to woman
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) at Dadar Friday returned valuables worth Rs 2.2 lakh to a woman who had forgotten her bag on a train. Maimuna Siddiqui (43), a resident of Govandi, forgot one of her bags on 12321 Howrah CST mail at platform 6 at Dadar station. Siddiqui's bag contained gold ornaments worth Rs 2.17 lakh and other valuables, said Jitendra Pratap Singh, senior inspector, RPF, Dadar.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan