Dadar RPF returns bag with valuables worth Rs 2 lakh to woman
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) at Dadar Friday returned valuables worth Rs 2.2 lakh to a woman who had forgotten her bag on a train. Maimuna Siddiqui (43), a resident of Govandi, forgot one of her bags on 12321 Howrah CST mail at platform 6 at Dadar station. Siddiqui's bag contained gold ornaments worth Rs 2.17 lakh and other valuables, said Jitendra Pratap Singh, senior inspector, RPF, Dadar.