Daily wager dies in hit-and-run incident
- LIVE: Election Commission issues notice to AAP over clashes with BJP workers
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
A labourer was killed by a black-coloured car while he was crossing the road near Leisure Valley. 50-year-old Kishan was a daily wager.
Kishan was crossing the road after collecting his salary when he was hit by a car. He was immediately rushed to Government Multi-Speciality Hospital (GMSH), Sector 16 where he succumbed to his injuries.
Kishan was working under the Municipal Corporation in painting the markings on the road.
The police is on the look out for the car that hit Kishan. The registration number of the car was reported to the police.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students