Daily wager dies in hit-and-run incident
A labourer was killed by a black-coloured car while he was crossing the road near Leisure Valley. 50-year-old Kishan was a daily wager.
Kishan was crossing the road after collecting his salary when he was hit by a car. He was immediately rushed to Government Multi-Speciality Hospital (GMSH), Sector 16 where he succumbed to his injuries.
Kishan was working under the Municipal Corporation in painting the markings on the road.
The police is on the look out for the car that hit Kishan. The registration number of the car was reported to the police.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties