Dakota, Kristen’s steamy lesbian kiss in ‘The Runaways’
- Farmer's suicide: Pay Rs 5-cr compensation to his kin, BJP tells Delhi govt
- Indian Railways launches mobile app for paperless unreserved tickets
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32 lives, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog in their new movie 'The Runaways'.
"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.
"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.
"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.
The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.
Fanning told Teen Vogue she agreed to take on the role of Jane because, "I read all four Twilight books in one week. It's such a phenomenon, and I wanted to be able to say that I was a part of it."