Dakota, Kristen’s steamy lesbian kiss in ‘The Runaways’
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog in their new movie 'The Runaways'.
"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.
"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.
"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.
The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.
Fanning told Teen Vogue she agreed to take on the role of Jane because, "I read all four Twilight books in one week. It's such a phenomenon, and I wanted to be able to say that I was a part of it."