Dakota, Kristen’s steamy lesbian kiss in ‘The Runaways’
- LIVE: 52 AAP MLAs detained by Delhi Police ahead of their 'surrender' before PM Modi, BJP calls it 'drama'
- Now, people of London sign petition to stay in the European Union
- Personal doctor says Rao's reaction to Babri demolition was honest agitation
- Pampore: Eight CRPF men killed in Valley attack, LeT claims credit
- Under ED heat, Robert Vadra’s firm sheds pvt ltd tag
Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog in their new movie 'The Runaways'.
"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.
"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.
"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.
The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.
- Donald Trump could lead the US back to a past it had moved on from
- EU must confront its failures, far right movements in Europe will become stronger
- Circumstantial and documentary evidence appear overlooked in the Gulberg Society verdict
- Language requires update to reflect growing female presence in 'male' spheres
- Eleanor Zelliot introduced Ambedkar and the Dalit movement to the West
- Across the aisle- Economic reforms: Act I, Scene I