Dakota, Kristen’s steamy lesbian kiss in ‘The Runaways’
- Uri attack: Rajnath Singh, Manohar Parrikar, NSA, Army chief meet to discuss Kashmir
- Shahabuddin bail case: SC seeks RJD leader's reply, next hearing on Monday
- Uri attack: Will Sangh’s hardline stance influence India’s response?
- Uri terror attack: ‘Will avenge death of our soldiers... at a time of our choosing’
- Uri attack: Weapons recovered had Pakistan marking, initial probe indicates JeM role, says Army
Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog in their new movie 'The Runaways'.
"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.
"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.
"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.
The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.
- Pakistan wages its proxy war against India with impunity
- The proposed surrogacy bill addresses major ethical concerns
- Muslim personal law has little Constitutional basis, so it cannot be challenged in law courts
- Zakir Naik’s appeal comes from mimicking the secular, modern world
- Prachanda’s pragmatic approach to bilateral relations is a good beginning
- Across the aisle: Why not try alternative approach?