Dalai Lama calls for good ties between India, China
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped in Delhi; FIR filed against Beni Prasad Verma in UP
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama on Thursday urged for "good relations" between India and China. He said the two countries need to develop trust.
While talking about global politics, he conceded that he has retired from his political role. He also talked about the challenges of the 21st century with increase in population and widening gap between the rich and the poor. "The 20th century has been one of bloodshed, of violence. Let the 21st century be a century of dialogue," he said.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city