Dalai Lama 'not holy enough' for Oz MasterChef contestant
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
A Christian taking part in Australia's MasterChef has revealed that she just could not address the Dalai Lama as "Your Holiness", as she believes that only God is perfectly holy.
MasterChef mum Kate Bracks, 36, from Orange, refused to acknowledge the leader by his formal title when he was the guest star of Sunday's episode, and only addressed him as "Dalai Lama".
"My belief is that God is the only one that is perfectly holy," News.com.au quoted her as saying.
"So in terms of everybody calling him Your Holiness, that was probably the only aspect of the challenge I was uncomfortable with. I just called him Dalai Lama," she stated.
Dalai Lama's appearance created an emotion-charged challenge for the other five competitors, who all spoke of his "energy", "aura" and "amazing spirit".