Dalai Lama to return to Kumbh after 12 years
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
The spiritual leader of the Tibetans, the Dalai Lama, will be staying here during Kumbh for three days in February. The last time he visited Kumbh was in 2001. This time, he will be delivering discourses, meeting spiritual leaders and also participate in a meeting by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. A spokesperson for Himalaya Baudh Sanskritik Sansthan, which has been allotted land in the Mela area to set up a camp for the Lamas, said that the Dalai Lama would be inaugurating the camp where around 250 Lamas are expected to come.