Dalit girl raped and murdered in Bihar
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
A dalit girl was allegedly raped and murdered by two persons in Mahila village in Bihar's Nalanda district, police said today.
Finding the girl alone at her home, the duo entered the house and raped her before slitting her throat with a sharp object last night, superintendent of police Jitendra Rana said.
The girl's family members were away in Dhanbad to attend a wedding, he said.
The neighbours found the girl lying in a pool of blood this morning and informed the police.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress