Dalit girl raped and murdered in Bihar
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
A dalit girl was allegedly raped and murdered by two persons in Mahila village in Bihar's Nalanda district, police said today.
Finding the girl alone at her home, the duo entered the house and raped her before slitting her throat with a sharp object last night, superintendent of police Jitendra Rana said.
The girl's family members were away in Dhanbad to attend a wedding, he said.
The neighbours found the girl lying in a pool of blood this morning and informed the police.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now