Dalit girl raped and murdered in Bihar
- Sabir Ali says he will file defamation case against Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, claims he is more popular
- I am proud of my 'RSS roots' says Modi, slams Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul disapproves of Imran Masood's alleged hate speech, says âthis is not the Cong wayâ
- Narendra Modi and Kejriwal locked in a war over books in Varanasi
- March 29 Elections round up: Modi says Congress Mukht India, corruption free India; Sabir Ali files defamation case against Naqvi
A dalit girl was allegedly raped and murdered by two persons in Mahila village in Bihar's Nalanda district, police said today.
Finding the girl alone at her home, the duo entered the house and raped her before slitting her throat with a sharp object last night, superintendent of police Jitendra Rana said.
The girl's family members were away in Dhanbad to attend a wedding, he said.
The neighbours found the girl lying in a pool of blood this morning and informed the police.
A case has been registered in this connection and raids are on to apprehend the culprits, Rana said.