Dalit man hacked to death
- Govt slams opposition for politics over Army Chief's 'tough action' in Valley remarks
- Terror funding: Pakistan to face heat at Paris meet this weekend
- Urjit Patel: Impact of demonetisation will be a sharp 'V', banks have done a Herculean job
- Tamil Nadu: O Panneerselvam alone for now, AIADMK friends have bigger things in mind
- Pakistan Sehwan shrine blast: All you need to know about the terror attack
The body of a dalit man was found today after he was taken away by unidentified persons last night from a village in Bihar's Nawada district, police sources said.
The man, Vijay Ravidas, who returned last night by train to be with his family during Chhath festival and was heading towards his village Kothari Bigaha, was forcibly taken away, the sources said.
Ravidas was hacked to death and his belongings looted, they said.
- Demand for quotas by powerful groups draws on perceptions, does injustice to truly disadvantaged
- It is time for courts to re-imagine judicial procedures and build digital solutions to fix logjam
- Governor’s role in the Tamil Nadu drama revives questions about the politicisation of the office
- Petroleum and health ministries need to push access to LPG, promote its use
- Trump’s Islamophobia will play an ominous role in reshaping the strategic map of the Middle East
- Migration helps increase world income and benefits the host country’s economy