Dalit man hacked to death
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
The body of a dalit man was found today after he was taken away by unidentified persons last night from a village in Bihar's Nawada district, police sources said.
The man, Vijay Ravidas, who returned last night by train to be with his family during Chhath festival and was heading towards his village Kothari Bigaha, was forcibly taken away, the sources said.
Ravidas was hacked to death and his belongings looted, they said.
His body was found this morning at Chatar village under Akbarpur police station area.