- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Remo D'Souza who is directing AnyBody Can Dance is a choreographer, and shooting a dance-based film should have been easy for him. Since it was a 3D film, D'Souza realised that filming it can be tough especially if one is using props as the actors find it difficult to gauge the distance between themselves and the lens which projects out more than the one in the regular camera. "One particular day was very tiring when we were shooting at the Brihanmumbai Muncipal Corporation (BMC) hall in Worli, Mumbai. I was shooting with the boys, that is Salman Khan, Dharmesh, Prince and Mayuresh who are winners of the dance reality show Dance India Dance. The scene required all the boys to stomp around with props. I was using three cameras and Salman's prop which was a stick kept hitting the lens. He could not get it right even after 20 takes and the lens developed a crack with the constant hitting! I had to shoot with him the next day after replacing the lens," explains Remo.
Prabhudheva and Ganesh Archarya play pivotal roles in the film while Lauren Gottlieb, global winner of So You Think You Can Dance plays the female lead. ABCD which is produced by Disney UTV Studios is slated to release early next year.