- BSF aircraft crashes near Delhi airport, all 10 onboard killed
- PM Modi defends Jaitley in DDCA issue, says 'he will come out with flying colours'
- Hema Upadhyay murder: Estranged husband Chintan arrested by Mumbai police
- Kabul foils attack plot for PM Narendra Modi’s Christmas visit
- SAIL bought SUV for mine inspection, used in Delhi by Javadekar
Remo D'Souza who is directing AnyBody Can Dance is a choreographer, and shooting a dance-based film should have been easy for him. Since it was a 3D film, D'Souza realised that filming it can be tough especially if one is using props as the actors find it difficult to gauge the distance between themselves and the lens which projects out more than the one in the regular camera. "One particular day was very tiring when we were shooting at the Brihanmumbai Muncipal Corporation (BMC) hall in Worli, Mumbai. I was shooting with the boys, that is Salman Khan, Dharmesh, Prince and Mayuresh who are winners of the dance reality show Dance India Dance. The scene required all the boys to stomp around with props. I was using three cameras and Salman's prop which was a stick kept hitting the lens. He could not get it right even after 20 takes and the lens developed a crack with the constant hitting! I had to shoot with him the next day after replacing the lens," explains Remo.
Prabhudheva and Ganesh Archarya play pivotal roles in the film while Lauren Gottlieb, global winner of So You Think You Can Dance plays the female lead. ABCD which is produced by Disney UTV Studios is slated to release early next year.
- Popular stockmarket indices are not an accurate barometer of Indian economy
- Despite their recent notoriety, Section 25 companies are not for profiteering
- The juvenile justice bill confuses revenge with justice
- Raja Mandala: Dargah diplomacy
- Suzette got justice this month. Hers was a brave battle
- Healthcare in India is a leading cause of poverty