Dancing women video fuels clash in Mumbai
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Two groups clashed in Mumbra town over alleged video shooting of a woman dancing at a marriage function, police said today.
The incident occurred at Kausa area last night when a woman was dancing at the marriage of one Shaheen Ismail Khan, PSI S G Babar said.
According to police, a group of six persons allegedly started filming the complainant following which she raised an objection. However, they threatened her of posting the video mon social networking sites.
Police said the complainant alleged that one of the maccused, Sajid Ansari attacked her and tore her clothes and snatched her jewellery.The six accused were booked under relevant sections of IPC. While one of them was arrested, hunt is on for others, police said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress