Danes recognise kabaddi
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The efforts of the Punjab government to elevate kabaddi in the global map has started yielding results, with the Denmark government including the sport in the list of recognised games. "The Denmark government has included kabaddi in the list of recognised games. With this, Denmark has become the first non-Asian country to embrace the game," said a Punjab government release here.