Danes recognise kabaddi
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The efforts of the Punjab government to elevate kabaddi in the global map has started yielding results, with the Denmark government including the sport in the list of recognised games. "The Denmark government has included kabaddi in the list of recognised games. With this, Denmark has become the first non-Asian country to embrace the game," said a Punjab government release here.