Daniel Craig tops GQ's most stylish men list
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Daniel Craig has topped GQ magazine's list of 25 Most Stylish Men of 2012, beating competition from the likes of David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
The James Bond star was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Singer Bruno Mars and actor Ewan McGregor made it to the top five in the list, which recognised "famous guys (who) finally got serious about taking risks and looking good" said the magazine.
Pattinson made it to the sixth spot with his preferred Gucci suits, followed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who "slayed it when it came to dressing for his 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Premium Rush' premieres".
Basketball player Tyson Chandler, actor Justin Theroux and singer Nick Jonas rounded off the top ten.
Rap mogul Jay-Z, actors Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine were also among the 25 stylish men.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?