Daniel Craig tops GQ's most stylish men list
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Daniel Craig has topped GQ magazine's list of 25 Most Stylish Men of 2012, beating competition from the likes of David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
The James Bond star was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Singer Bruno Mars and actor Ewan McGregor made it to the top five in the list, which recognised "famous guys (who) finally got serious about taking risks and looking good" said the magazine.
Pattinson made it to the sixth spot with his preferred Gucci suits, followed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who "slayed it when it came to dressing for his 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Premium Rush' premieres".
Basketball player Tyson Chandler, actor Justin Theroux and singer Nick Jonas rounded off the top ten.
Rap mogul Jay-Z, actors Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine were also among the 25 stylish men.
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago