Daniel Craig tops GQ's most stylish men list
- December 16 gangrape: Supreme Court refuses to stay release of juvenile
- DDCA row: Jaitley slaps defamation case against Kejriwal, 5 others
- After SC verdict in Dec 16 gangrape case, demand in RS for immediate passage of juvenile bill
- Slowdown Signals: In power sector, signs that growth not plugging in
- In China's Shenzhen, 91 missing after massive landslide
Daniel Craig has topped GQ magazine's list of 25 Most Stylish Men of 2012, beating competition from the likes of David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
The James Bond star was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Singer Bruno Mars and actor Ewan McGregor made it to the top five in the list, which recognised "famous guys (who) finally got serious about taking risks and looking good" said the magazine.
Pattinson made it to the sixth spot with his preferred Gucci suits, followed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who "slayed it when it came to dressing for his 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Premium Rush' premieres".
Basketball player Tyson Chandler, actor Justin Theroux and singer Nick Jonas rounded off the top ten.
Rap mogul Jay-Z, actors Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine were also among the 25 stylish men.
- Healthcare in India is a leading cause of poverty
- The journalist in Bastar is a besieged species
- Paris summit: Art of a climate deal
- From Plate to Plough: The fertiliser challenge
- In Salman Khan case, ineptitude on one side, wrong interpretation on the other
- Across the Aisle: Searching for a method in the madness