Daniel Craig wants Adele to sing the theme of next Bond film
- PM Modi at UN General Assembly: Women's development integral part of our development plans
- PM Modi in US: What scares CEOs about doing business with India
- Pak expresses 'deep concern' about India's plan to build wall along LoC
- Barack Obama, Xi Jinping agree: US, China won't conduct cybertheft
- Volkswagen faces probe in India after emission standards scandal
Actor Daniel Craig wants multiple Grammy winning singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next Bond film after her global smash with "Skyfall".
The 24-year-old singer would be the first repeat Bond singer since Shirley Bassey sang 'Goldfinger', 'Diamonds Are Forever' and 'Moonraker', reported Daily Mirror online.
Craig, 44, has also reportedly pushed bosses at MGM to sign up 'Skyfall' director Sam Mendes for the next film.
"Daniel wants to keep the winning team. He loved Adele and wants her back alongwith director Sam Mendes," a source said.
Adele's 'Skyfall' track is predicted to score a nomination for Best Original Song at the 85th annual Academy Awards.