Daniel Craig was obsessed with sex in his teens
- Government issues notification for OROP implementation
- BJP marks strong electoral presence in Kerala civic polls
- Will ensure accountability of each and every penny: PM Modi on 80,000 cr J&K package
- #MarchforIndia rally: Nobody has the right to call our country intolerant, says Anupam Kher
- RSS destroying liberal, secular India: Rahul Gandhi
James Bond star Daniel Craig says he was a terror as a teenager as all he could think about was sex.
The 44-year-old British actor, who is married to actress Rachel Weisz, says there is no romantic story about his first love, reported Ace Showbiz.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," Craig told Rolling Stone magazine.
"I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded," he added.
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society