Daniel Craig was obsessed with sex in his teens
James Bond star Daniel Craig says he was a terror as a teenager as all he could think about was sex.
The 44-year-old British actor, who is married to actress Rachel Weisz, says there is no romantic story about his first love, reported Ace Showbiz.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," Craig told Rolling Stone magazine.
"I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded," he added.
The British actor reprised his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall", which has done well at the global box office.
- Searching for fresh legs
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Down and out, Cong looks to Rahul to provide booster shot
- A chance for rest of India
- Sehwag to captain MCC in four-dayer
- In last 20 years, only 3 full-time woman faculty members at FTII