Daniel Craig was obsessed with sex in his teens
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
James Bond star Daniel Craig says he was a terror as a teenager as all he could think about was sex.
The 44-year-old British actor, who is married to actress Rachel Weisz, says there is no romantic story about his first love, reported Ace Showbiz.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," Craig told Rolling Stone magazine.
"I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded," he added.
The British actor reprised his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall", which has done well at the global box office.