Daniel Craig was obsessed with sex in his teens
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
James Bond star Daniel Craig says he was a terror as a teenager as all he could think about was sex.
The 44-year-old British actor, who is married to actress Rachel Weisz, says there is no romantic story about his first love, reported Ace Showbiz.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," Craig told Rolling Stone magazine.
"I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded," he added.