'Dark Knight' killer 'posed playfully with gun' before massacre
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
In pictures taken before the Colorado movie theater massacre, suspected gunman James Holmes posed for camera, sticking out his tongue and smiling while holding a Glock under his face and displaying his arsenal arrayed on his bed, it has been revealed.
Prosecutors who displayed the pictures at a hearing argued the photos display 'identity, deliberation and extreme indifference.'
According to a media report, in the three-day hearing, prosecutors presented the most detailed description of the attack and Holmes' alleged months of preparation.
The report said about six hours before the attack, Holmes took a series of photos on his iPhone.
In one he wears black contact lenses and a black stocking cap, with two tufts of his dyed-red hair sticking out like a pair of horns.
In another Holmes, who been accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 during the screening of 'the Dark Knight Rises' last year, holds a pistol beneath his face, twisted into a grin.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words