'Dark Knight' killer 'posed playfully with gun' before massacre
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
In pictures taken before the Colorado movie theater massacre, suspected gunman James Holmes posed for camera, sticking out his tongue and smiling while holding a Glock under his face and displaying his arsenal arrayed on his bed, it has been revealed.
Prosecutors who displayed the pictures at a hearing argued the photos display 'identity, deliberation and extreme indifference.'
According to a media report, in the three-day hearing, prosecutors presented the most detailed description of the attack and Holmes' alleged months of preparation.
The report said about six hours before the attack, Holmes took a series of photos on his iPhone.
In one he wears black contact lenses and a black stocking cap, with two tufts of his dyed-red hair sticking out like a pair of horns.
In another Holmes, who been accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 during the screening of 'the Dark Knight Rises' last year, holds a pistol beneath his face, twisted into a grin.
In a third, much of his arsenal, the assault rifle and shotgun, magazines for ammunition, tactical gear and bags to carry rounds, is displayed on a red sheet on his bed, the report said.