Dating is kind of hard: Zac Efron
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Zac Efron may have wooed many a young actress but the Hollywood actor finds dating awkward.
The 24-year-old actor, who has dated actresses Lily Collins and Jennifer Hudgens, confirmed that he is regretfully single, a media report said.
"Dating is kind of hard. A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity," said Efron.
After briefly romancing Collins, 23, earlier this year, Efron acknowledged that dating in the public eye presents a different set of challenges.
"You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don't have to."
Efron also talked about dancing in his underwear opposite Nicole Kidmman, 45, in the upcoming drama 'The Paperboy'.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump