Dating is kind of hard: Zac Efron
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Zac Efron may have wooed many a young actress but the Hollywood actor finds dating awkward.
The 24-year-old actor, who has dated actresses Lily Collins and Jennifer Hudgens, confirmed that he is regretfully single, a media report said.
"Dating is kind of hard. A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity," said Efron.
After briefly romancing Collins, 23, earlier this year, Efron acknowledged that dating in the public eye presents a different set of challenges.
"You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don't have to."
Efron also talked about dancing in his underwear opposite Nicole Kidmman, 45, in the upcoming drama 'The Paperboy'.
"It was a sort of a intense dramatic moment for me. I was very prepared to give my all in a dramatic moment, and before I knew it, music started to turn up around me and she kind of looked at me and said, 'You want to dance?' And they're still rolling, so I couldn't really say, 'Cut!' And before I knew it, we were improvising an entire dance in the rain. It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie."