Daughter-in-law kills mother-in-law after caught in a compromising position
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
A woman was allegedly killed by her daughter-in-law in Jyonaar village here, police
55-year-old Malti Devi was found dead in her field yesterday.
According to police, Malti had seen her daughter-in-law in a compromising positing with a man after which the duo killed her.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the man, who was involved in the killing.