Daughter-in-law kills mother-in-law after caught in a compromising position
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
A woman was allegedly killed by her daughter-in-law in Jyonaar village here, police
55-year-old Malti Devi was found dead in her field yesterday.
According to police, Malti had seen her daughter-in-law in a compromising positing with a man after which the duo killed her.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the man, who was involved in the killing.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today