Daughters cause of Barack Obama's grey hair not job: US First Lady
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
US First Lady Michelle Obama has said the reason for the recent surge in President Barack Obama's grey hair is not the stress of the high-profile job but his teenaged daughters.
First Lady Michelle Obama joked in an interview yesterday that watching his two daughters, 14-year-old Malia and 11-year-old Sasha, grow up and approach their teenage years is a scary thing for the President.
"There's nothing like the look on his face when Malia dresses up for a party and she's heading out," Michelle said.
"She walks past him," Michelle said, "And you can see his face sort of just drop a little bit. It's like, 'who was that?'"
And that hair that's gotten very noticeably greyer since his first inauguration? "People think the grey is from his job," the first lady joked.
"It's from his children," she said.
Obama, 51, has been noticeably seen sporting grey hair in his second coming as President.