David Beckham gets hug after giving his shirt to fan
Soccer player David Beckham was pulled in for a hug by an overjoyed fan after he gave her his LA Galaxy t-shirt.
The 37-year-old took off his No23 shirt and presented it to the woman following his side's 2-1 defeat against Real Salt Lake, reportedly Sun Online.
Despite the disappointing result, the father of four happily signed autographs for kids in the stands at the stadium in Carson, California.
Beckham later walked around shirtless and even autographed books of children who were supporting him in the stands.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate