David Beckham gets hug after giving his shirt to fan
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Soccer player David Beckham was pulled in for a hug by an overjoyed fan after he gave her his LA Galaxy t-shirt.
The 37-year-old took off his No23 shirt and presented it to the woman following his side's 2-1 defeat against Real Salt Lake, reportedly Sun Online.
Despite the disappointing result, the father of four happily signed autographs for kids in the stands at the stadium in Carson, California.
Beckham later walked around shirtless and even autographed books of children who were supporting him in the stands.