David Beckham poised to join Paris St Germain
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
David Beckham is poised to join Ligue 1 club Paris St Germain, Sky Sports News reported on Thursday.
The former England captain, who has been training with Premier League club Arsenal in a bid to retain his fitness, has travelled to Paris to undergo a medical.
Beckham was seen by a Reuters photographer entering the cardiology department of the La Pitie Salpetriere hospital in Paris in the early afternoon.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti's usual pre-game press conference was cancelled on Thursday and replaced by a news conference at the Parc des Princes with the club's sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser al-Khelaifi at 1600 GMT.
Beckham, the 37-year-old former Manchester United and Real Madrid, is a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy at the end of the Major League Soccer (MLS) season in December.