David Beckham poised to join Paris St Germain
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
David Beckham is poised to join Ligue 1 club Paris St Germain, Sky Sports News reported on Thursday.
The former England captain, who has been training with Premier League club Arsenal in a bid to retain his fitness, has travelled to Paris to undergo a medical.
Beckham was seen by a Reuters photographer entering the cardiology department of the La Pitie Salpetriere hospital in Paris in the early afternoon.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti's usual pre-game press conference was cancelled on Thursday and replaced by a news conference at the Parc des Princes with the club's sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser al-Khelaifi at 1600 GMT.
Beckham, the 37-year-old former Manchester United and Real Madrid, is a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy at the end of the Major League Soccer (MLS) season in December.