David Beckham poised to join Paris St Germain
- Elections 2014 LIVE: In Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi says her husband Robert Vadra is being maligned
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
David Beckham is poised to join Ligue 1 club Paris St Germain, Sky Sports News reported on Thursday.
The former England captain, who has been training with Premier League club Arsenal in a bid to retain his fitness, has travelled to Paris to undergo a medical.
Beckham was seen by a Reuters photographer entering the cardiology department of the La Pitie Salpetriere hospital in Paris in the early afternoon.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti's usual pre-game press conference was cancelled on Thursday and replaced by a news conference at the Parc des Princes with the club's sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser al-Khelaifi at 1600 GMT.
Beckham, the 37-year-old former Manchester United and Real Madrid, is a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy at the end of the Major League Soccer (MLS) season in December.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready