David Beckham runs around in undies in new ad
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
In his new H and M Bodywear campaign, David Beckham runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills, dressed only in his boxer briefs - much to the delight of his hoard of female fans.
The campaign, which is directed by pal Guy Ritchie, will launch in early February, the Mirror reported.
The footie ace revealed the news on Facebook saying that he's excited about the new campaign.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines