David Beckham runs around in undies in new ad
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
In his new H and M Bodywear campaign, David Beckham runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills, dressed only in his boxer briefs - much to the delight of his hoard of female fans.
The campaign, which is directed by pal Guy Ritchie, will launch in early February, the Mirror reported.
The footie ace revealed the news on Facebook saying that he's excited about the new campaign.
After coming up with the amazing idea of making the 37-year-old sports icon run through Beverly Hills half naked, Beckham was seen doing just that in a glorious tight pair of khaki pants.