David Beckham runs around in undies in new ad
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
In his new H and M Bodywear campaign, David Beckham runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills, dressed only in his boxer briefs - much to the delight of his hoard of female fans.
The campaign, which is directed by pal Guy Ritchie, will launch in early February, the Mirror reported.
The footie ace revealed the news on Facebook saying that he's excited about the new campaign.
After coming up with the amazing idea of making the 37-year-old sports icon run through Beverly Hills half naked, Beckham was seen doing just that in a glorious tight pair of khaki pants.