David Beckham spends 250,000 pounds on holidays
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Soccer star David Beckham has reportedly splashed out 250,000 pounds on a luxurious holiday to the Maldives for him, wife Victoria and their four children over the festive break.
David and family will spend the festive season at the luxury One&Only Reethi Rah resort in the Maldives, which boasts 130 private villas, 12 beaches, 40 pools and its own seaplane, reported Sun Online.
David has booked the family into the most expensive suite, which costs 8,600 pounds-a-night and has also booked out three more at a cost of 3,700 pounds-a-night.
The family - who will be staying for 11 nights – will also be dining in the luxurious restaurant, which will set them back 150 pounds-a-head each evening and the resort boasts "swirling vitality pools, crystal steam rooms, saunas and stimulating ice fountains."
"It's the best resort in the Maldives and they are staying in the most expensive rooms," a source said.
The family flew to the Indian Ocean island from Britain yesterday before taking a private plane to the hotel.
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul