David Beckham too busy for Twitter
Soccer ace David Beckham says he will not be joining twitter because he does not have the time to give the micro-blogging site his full attention.
The 37-year-old, whose wife Victoria is a keen user of the micro-blogging website, said he does not think he is ready to set up his own account yet, reported Contactmusic.
"Will have to wait and see, I like to do things properly so will only do it when I can commit to it (twitter)," he said.
While, Beckham, who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper, said in his spare time he loves watching his favorite comedy shows on TV.
"I used to love 'Only Fools 'n' Horses', I love the US version of 'The Office' now."
- Need equal rights for all gender minorities: Transgenders
- Rahul questions Mamata inaction on Saradha scam
- Karnataka govt ends lockout at Toyota plants
- After Pune, BJP now raises doubts about Mumbai voters’ list
- In Etawah, SP candidate holds ears to seek forgiveness and votes
- Cong, Shia cleric supporters trade charges day after attack on MLA