David Beckham too busy for Twitter
- Don't just love Kashmir for its beauty, love it for its people: Congress tells PM Narendra Modi
- LIVE: Do not distinguish between the land and people of Kashmir, says Derek O'Brien
- Gujarat: Forced out, these Dalits are refugees 15 km from home
- Vasundhara Raje admits to problem: Gau rakshak shops asking for more
- We walk the road Vajpayee mapped, Kashmir can feel Azadi that India has: Modi
Soccer ace David Beckham says he will not be joining twitter because he does not have the time to give the micro-blogging site his full attention.
The 37-year-old, whose wife Victoria is a keen user of the micro-blogging website, said he does not think he is ready to set up his own account yet, reported Contactmusic.
"Will have to wait and see, I like to do things properly so will only do it when I can commit to it (twitter)," he said.
While, Beckham, who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper, said in his spare time he loves watching his favorite comedy shows on TV.
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity
- Angered by gau rakshak, now PM Modi must apply the same principle to all crime
- Governors, with rare exceptions, have been acting as if employees of the Central govt
- Arctic opportunities: India should leverage trade talks with South Korea
- PM Modi's belated statements on gau rakshaks still require scrutiny
- Changing a name of place can be an act of power or about the politics of visibility