David Cameron shares tips for happy marriage
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
David Cameron has revealed the secret to his successful marriage to wife of 16 years, Samantha.
The British PM, 46, said resolving a row before bed time is the key to wedded bliss.
And he said that despite his day job of running the country, his missus, 41, still likes him to share kitchen duties when he gets home.
"Don't go to bed on an argument, and share the cooking," the Sun quoted Cameron as saying.
Mr Cameron had previously declared how he can remember the details of his wedding night "minute by minute".
The PM said the couple keep their romance going with a weekly "date night" either at home or in an Italian restaurant.
The couple have three children - Nancy, eight, Arthur, six, and two-year-old Florence.
Son Ivan, who had cerebral palsy and severe epilepsy, died at the age of six.