David Cameron shares tips for happy marriage
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
David Cameron has revealed the secret to his successful marriage to wife of 16 years, Samantha.
The British PM, 46, said resolving a row before bed time is the key to wedded bliss.
And he said that despite his day job of running the country, his missus, 41, still likes him to share kitchen duties when he gets home.
"Don't go to bed on an argument, and share the cooking," the Sun quoted Cameron as saying.
Mr Cameron had previously declared how he can remember the details of his wedding night "minute by minute".
The PM said the couple keep their romance going with a weekly "date night" either at home or in an Italian restaurant.
The couple have three children - Nancy, eight, Arthur, six, and two-year-old Florence.
Son Ivan, who had cerebral palsy and severe epilepsy, died at the age of six.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express