David Cameron shares tips for happy marriage
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
David Cameron has revealed the secret to his successful marriage to wife of 16 years, Samantha.
The British PM, 46, said resolving a row before bed time is the key to wedded bliss.
And he said that despite his day job of running the country, his missus, 41, still likes him to share kitchen duties when he gets home.
"Don't go to bed on an argument, and share the cooking," the Sun quoted Cameron as saying.
Mr Cameron had previously declared how he can remember the details of his wedding night "minute by minute".
The PM said the couple keep their romance going with a weekly "date night" either at home or in an Italian restaurant.
The couple have three children - Nancy, eight, Arthur, six, and two-year-old Florence.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage