David Cameron shares tips for happy marriage
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
David Cameron has revealed the secret to his successful marriage to wife of 16 years, Samantha.
The British PM, 46, said resolving a row before bed time is the key to wedded bliss.
And he said that despite his day job of running the country, his missus, 41, still likes him to share kitchen duties when he gets home.
"Don't go to bed on an argument, and share the cooking," the Sun quoted Cameron as saying.
Mr Cameron had previously declared how he can remember the details of his wedding night "minute by minute".
The PM said the couple keep their romance going with a weekly "date night" either at home or in an Italian restaurant.
The couple have three children - Nancy, eight, Arthur, six, and two-year-old Florence.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.