David Hussey brands Shane Warne’s shirt-grabbing performance 'inspirational'
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Australia batsman David Hussey has claimed his Melbourne Stars captain Shane Warne's shirt-grabbing performance during their derby match against Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League was inspirational. Warne was handed a one-match suspension and was also fined following his ugly clash with Renegades' all rounder Marlon Samuels last Sunday, but Hussey said the legendary leg-spinner just demonstrated his passion towards the game.
Hussey said Warne is a tactical genius and his true colours will be on show in next week's semi-finals, a media report said. Hussey said Warne did overstep the line during the Melbourne derby, but added it just shows his will to achieve success for his team.
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France and India: A most exceptional friendship
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?