David Hussey brands Shane Warne’s shirt-grabbing performance 'inspirational'
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Australia batsman David Hussey has claimed his Melbourne Stars captain Shane Warne's shirt-grabbing performance during their derby match against Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League was inspirational. Warne was handed a one-match suspension and was also fined following his ugly clash with Renegades' all rounder Marlon Samuels last Sunday, but Hussey said the legendary leg-spinner just demonstrated his passion towards the game.
Hussey said Warne is a tactical genius and his true colours will be on show in next week's semi-finals, a media report said. Hussey said Warne did overstep the line during the Melbourne derby, but added it just shows his will to achieve success for his team.
The all rounder added that Warne knew what was required to rally his troops and he was moved by the captain's aggressive display towards Samuels. Hussey also praised Warne's leadership skills, adding that the Oz legend knows how to motivate his players.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today