David Hussey brands Shane Warne’s shirt-grabbing performance 'inspirational'
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Australia batsman David Hussey has claimed his Melbourne Stars captain Shane Warne's shirt-grabbing performance during their derby match against Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League was inspirational. Warne was handed a one-match suspension and was also fined following his ugly clash with Renegades' all rounder Marlon Samuels last Sunday, but Hussey said the legendary leg-spinner just demonstrated his passion towards the game.
Hussey said Warne is a tactical genius and his true colours will be on show in next week's semi-finals, a media report said. Hussey said Warne did overstep the line during the Melbourne derby, but added it just shows his will to achieve success for his team.
The all rounder added that Warne knew what was required to rally his troops and he was moved by the captain's aggressive display towards Samuels. Hussey also praised Warne's leadership skills, adding that the Oz legend knows how to motivate his players.