David release date postponed to February 1
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: RCB pick early wicket as Starc removes Mayank
Bejoy Nambiar's David which was to release on January 11 with Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola has now been postponed to February 1. Reliance who are the producers wanted to release the film on January 11 as it's Onam, an auspicious day to release the film especially since it is also being released in Tamil. Meanwhile Nambiar has also tied up with Ekta Kapoor to co-produce a quirky comedy titled Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi. To be directed by Aman Sachdeva, an ad film-maker, the youth-centric film will have newcomer Siddharth Gupta in the lead role. The story is set in Delhi and the film is slated to release in February 22, 2013.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18