Day of the dead
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
For individuals — those with a legacy to protect, or secrets to hide — it might be time to consider a new section in the will. Or we could take a page out of Shakespeare's book: his grave in Holy Trinity Church, in Stratford-upon-Avon, is engraved with the following curse: Good friend for Jesus sake forbear/ To dig the dust enclosed here!/ Blest be the man that spares these stones,/And curst be he that moves my bones.
Lovejoy is the author of 'Rest in Pieces: The Curious Fates of Famous Corpses'