Day of the dead
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
For individuals — those with a legacy to protect, or secrets to hide — it might be time to consider a new section in the will. Or we could take a page out of Shakespeare's book: his grave in Holy Trinity Church, in Stratford-upon-Avon, is engraved with the following curse: Good friend for Jesus sake forbear/ To dig the dust enclosed here!/ Blest be the man that spares these stones,/And curst be he that moves my bones.
Lovejoy is the author of 'Rest in Pieces: The Curious Fates of Famous Corpses'