DB Realty arm may sell stake in hotel project in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal to launch AAP's Lok Sabha poll campaign from Haryana today
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
Real estate developer DB Realty today said its subsidiary DB Hospitality is looking to sell stake in proposed hotel project at the Delhi International Airport and discussions are undergoing with potential buyers.
In a filing to the BSE, Mumbai-based DB Realty said that DB Hospitality Pvt Ltd (DBHPL), in which the company is holding stake, proposes to develop a plot as the Delhi International Airport's new hospitality district through one of its subsidiary SPV.
"... in order to develop the said project, DBHPL has been exploring various options of missing funds including dilution of stake in the said SPV and for the purpose talks have been going on with various parties and the same shall be intimated as and when the deal is finalised," DB Realty said.
D B Realty's share price today went up by nearly 10 per cent to close at Rs 125.20 on BSE amid reports that Bharti Group's realty arm is eyeing stake in this SPV.
DB Hospitality has about 8 acre of land near airport.
DB Realty, however, said that it is not selling Hilton Hotel in Mumbai and Grand Hyatt property in Goa.
Both Hilton Hotel (Mumbai) and Grand Hyatt (Goa) are being operated through the subsidiaries of DBHPL, it added.
Meawhile, Bharti Group spokesperson declined to comment on report that its arm Bharti Realty is buying stake in DB Realty's hospitality project in the national capital.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Government blames BJP for delay in passage of Telangana bill in Rajya Sabha, may extend Parliament session
- Dhoni, do you believe you can win abroad? | The Indian Express
- ‘Troop movement should’ve been avoided if they knew (V K Singh’s) court date’