'D-Day' director Nikhil Advani hospitalised
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Nikhil Advani, who is best known for films like 'Kal Ho Naa Ho', 'D-Day' among others, was hospitalised at the Lilavati Hospital after a reaction to medication.
Post that, he was shifted to an ICU, after which, he is said to be ok.
According to reports, Nikhil Advani is likely to be discharged today.
Further details are awaited.