De Beers sees glimmer of hope for diamond market as India, China lead recovery
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
De Beers said it is spending 20 billion rand ($2.3 billion)on a new underground diamond mine that will become the largest in South Africa.
Anglo American reported on Friday a 44 percent drop in operating profit to $6.2 billion, and underlying earnings fell more than 50 percent.