Dead son face of anti-cancer fight, family lives in penury
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
"The fourth year after Mukesh's death has just started," Mangesh says. He talks at length about the brother who had been sent off to Aurangabad to study — he subsequently started working there — and was to have been the family's succour from poverty. Why didn't they ask for money for the pictures? "What's the point of the money when I have lost my brother?" Mangesh snaps, before his father pitches in. "We do not want money but I want his company to give his job to my younger son. Can you help?" Shankar Rao asks hopefully.