Dead son face of anti-cancer fight, family lives in penury
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
"The fourth year after Mukesh's death has just started," Mangesh says. He talks at length about the brother who had been sent off to Aurangabad to study — he subsequently started working there — and was to have been the family's succour from poverty. Why didn't they ask for money for the pictures? "What's the point of the money when I have lost my brother?" Mangesh snaps, before his father pitches in. "We do not want money but I want his company to give his job to my younger son. Can you help?" Shankar Rao asks hopefully.