Dead son face of anti-cancer fight, family lives in penury
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
"The fourth year after Mukesh's death has just started," Mangesh says. He talks at length about the brother who had been sent off to Aurangabad to study — he subsequently started working there — and was to have been the family's succour from poverty. Why didn't they ask for money for the pictures? "What's the point of the money when I have lost my brother?" Mangesh snaps, before his father pitches in. "We do not want money but I want his company to give his job to my younger son. Can you help?" Shankar Rao asks hopefully.